welcome to traffic stampede
Welcome To The Traffic Stampede: 14 Days To 100,000 Website Visitors Course
Greetings, welcome, hello and howdy.
You have just signed up for the Traffic Stampede: 14 days to 100,000 visitors course.
So we need to cover some ground rules and background first before we dive in.
Starting tomorrow you will receive a lesson a day into your email inbox.
In each email will be a link to a web page with the course content.
I have written well over 10,000 words of content for you and the aim of the course is as follows:
1. To help you to calibrate your website to 100,000 visitors per year.
2. To help you to make more profit from your website/ business.
3. To help you to scale beyond the 100,000 visitor mark.
This course has been designed for business owners who are looking to gain more sales from their website, for marketing managers who are trying to grow their companies website traffic, for freelancers and bloggers who are trying to grow their incomes.
In short, it is for anyone who wants to understand how to grow a profitable web based business.
Now this course also has a heavy support network within it.
You will see at the bottom of this page and at the top a button that links to the Facebook group.
Inside the Facebook Group you will be able to ask questions, post your results and support other members (this is a critical part of the course as you will see later on).
But...in case you were wondering.
Who The F##k Is Andrew Holland
I am going to try and keep this brief but that is me up there (albeit a far slimmer version of myself).
Now I am not that important in all this, it is you that is going to be doing the work.
But here is the low down.
I am a self taught digital marketer and SEO expert and yes I was a police man for 17 years.
Sadly I developed chronic life changing asthma in around 2014 and it turns out that criminals don't like to stop running or fighting you so you can have a blast on your inhaler.
My career and my health no longer were friends and so in 2015 I left the police and started my own marketing business.
I have absolutely zero real world qualifications yet in the last 3 years I have achieved:
- Over 1 Million organic website visitors for clients.
- Numerous page 1 rankings on Google
- Over 175,000 social media shares of my work
- Over 10 million video views for clients
- Hired as the marketing trainer for the Chambers of Commerce
- Featured as a case study on Backlinko (the worlds best SEO Blog)
- Worked with 8 figure businesses.
- Delivered training for Natwest Bank
- Guest speaker at various business festivals and events.
Needless to say I haven't done too badly for myself and it is all down to one thing, the ability to market myself and my business.
Marketing is one of the most high leverage areas you can use to grow your business.
Because in almost every other activity you will undertake in your business you will spend time and money and get little back.
Marketing helps you to make money.
And over the next 14 days we are going to tackle one subject, getting your business website or blog past that 100,000 visitors per year mark and beyond.
But more than this it is all about making your business profitable.
Here are just a few of the things you are going to learn on this course:
- The Sniper Method and how to use it to grow quality traffic to your website.
- The 5 laws of online writing: If you get this wrong your traffic is never going to stick.
- How to turn your visitors into paying customers including case studies of how people turned me into a customer!
- How to price for success so that all of this work is worthwhile.
- The Secret to maximising profit that most businesses fail to understand.
- How to create a content plan that kicks ass online
- The secret ingredients of going viral online and getting others to talk about your work
- The exact method I use to promote my content (and how to create your own promotion engine)
- And much more.
And it is all free!
What to do next:
1. Join the Facebook group and introduce yourself.
2. Keep an eye out for your first email that will arrive tomorrow.
So, until tomorrow, it is truly great to have you here with us.