SEO That Works
We Deliver Results
Not Empty Promises
A Search Engine Optimisation Company in Stoke-on-Trent that delivers results not empty promises
You have a great business or a fantastic service and now you want to grow.
You might want to be seen as the best in the business, or you might want to get more leads and customers.
Well the good news is that we can help because SEO (search engine optimisation) can deliver that and a lot more!
Enter Zoogly: Certified SEO Experts
What Is SEO and
Can It Help My Business?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of helping a website to rank higher in search engines such as Google and Bing for the search phrases that matter for that business.
Zoogly Media are certified experts in SEO (search engine optimisation) and we are based in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
We use a proven SEO process that is designed to get your business the results that it needs.
As experts in SEO we will guide you through the SEO process and explain exactly what we are doing for your business and we guarantee and increase in rankings.
How SEO Can Help Your Business
SEO can assist your business in gaining stability through an increase in website traffic.
With the cost of adverts rising dramatically SEO can help to provide relevant traffic to your website from those that are searching for a business or service like yours.
The great thing with SEO is that costs are a lot lower than adverts.
What Results Will You Get When Using Zoogly
At Zoogly we are able to guarantee that we WILL INCREASE YOUR RANKINGS.
Our SEO is built to last by giving Google and search engine users what they want; a great web experience.
Our process is honest, ethical and transparent; we simply put the work in.
Good SEO takes time and hard work
What We Will Do For You
SEO is one of the best investments you can make for your business and here at Zoogly Media we know how to get results using our proven in-depth 10 Stage SEO formula.
This 10 stage strategy works no matter how big the competition is and will get you the results you need.
Our strategy has been developed over the last 7 years and has assisted us to gain over 1 Million page views of client websites.
It is a strategy that works for any industry and any website.
1. In-depth Keyword and market research: We look at what keywords your website is ranking for and what it needs to rank for.
2. Keyword mapping: We map out your website and look at what pages we will rank you for and how.
3. Technical website audit by globally recognised Technical SEO specialists.
We take a look under the 'bonnet' and see what is happening with your website and how it can be improved.
4. Backlink profile analysis: Backlinks are the currency of the internet. The quality of your links (not quantity) make a huge difference to your site and we look at your links in detail.
5. Competitor link analysis: Because links are the currency we need to look at your competition and see what links they have earned and how.
6. Content performance audits:
We discover what content is performing well, And what should we produce more of.
Content is a major ranking factor and we will spend a lot of time here.
7. Competitor content analysis: We find out what content are your competitors building and what is getting the engagement you need.
8. Content expansion plan: A team of Content Marketing Consultants building out your 6 or 12 month plan to produce the best types of content to drive thought leadership and traffic in your space.
9. Content production: We have an team of expert content writers to create blog articles to drive success.
10. Outreach Plan: A tactical action plan of who we are going to target to send your content to in order to gain visibility, back links and build up your online presence.
The Difference Between Good And Bad SEO
We know that there a lot of businesses out there selling SEO services but some can actually harm your website and you need to know the difference.
There are two types of SEO service, the first is called White Hat.
This is SEO that is both legal, ethical and lasts a long time. It is the type of Search Engine Optimisation that Google approves of (and you want their approval!)
The second type of SEO is called black hat.
This is the SEO that uses tactics that go against the terms and conditions that Google requires.
Often a company that sells black hat SEO services will try and get you fast results and rankings using spam and dangerous link building.
However Google regularly creates updates that go after websites that use black hat SEO and this has cost many business owners thousands of pounds to deal with, and in some case sites have been removed from Google entirely.
For this reason Zoogly Media only use white hat SEO techniques that work on a long term basis
But why trust us?
Simple, we have trained with the best and we have a track record of delivering Search Engine Optimisation for both large and small websites
Click the button below to learn how we helped our client Neil Adams MBE with his digital marketing and took him from zero to 130,000 website visitors
What Makes Us So Good?
Zoogly Media is not just a business that talks a good fight. We have come up through the trenches.
We have written articles that have ranked on page 1 of Google and delivered thousands of social media shares and website visitors for our clients.
In addition we are certified experts in SEO and are graduates of the world's best content marketing and SEO Courses. We believe in providing an honest an ethical approach to Content Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation that will deliver you results.
So What Now?
Get in touch with us via phone or email so we can discuss how Zoogly Media can help you to reach your business goals