Zoogly Media was founded by Andrew Holland in 2015.
Andrew is a former police officer in Stoke on Trent, who after being diagnosed with chronic asthma retired from the Staffordshire Police service to create Zoogly Media.
Having 'ranked' numerous websites and written hundreds of web articles Zoogly Media believes in delivering SEO results and not just selling SEO services.
In addition to vast experience Andrew is also certified as an SEO specialist and featured on the leading SEO course (SEO That Works) as an example of great Search Engine Optimisation ability and performance
We are members of the Staffordshire Chamber of Commerce where Andrew also acts as a mentor for other business owners covering SEO and digital marketing
SEO is one of the best investments you can make for your business and here at Zoogly Media we know how to get results using our proven in-depth 10 Stage SEO formula.
This 10 stage strategy works no matter how big the competition is.
1. In-depth Keyword and market research
2. Keyword mapping: Identification of all mark ups required to rank well for your main terms.
3. Technical audit by globally recognised Technical SEO specialists.
4. Backlink profile analysis
5. Competitor link analysis
6. Content performance audits: What content is performing well, why? And what should we produce more of?
7. Competitor content analysis: What content are your competitors building and what is getting the engagement you need.
8. Content expansion plan: A team of Content Marketing Consultants building out your 3, 6 and 12 month plan to produce the best types of content to drive thought leadership and traffic in your space.
9. Content production: We have an team of expert content writers to create blog articles to drive success.
10. Outreach Plan: A tactical action plan of who we are going to target to send your content to to get visibility, back links and build up your online presence.